Dues Schedule for Membership in IJA:
Retailers – Single Store – $110
Retailers – Two Stores – $190
Retailers – Three Stores – $270
Retailers – Four Stores – $350
Associates – (Bench Jeweler, Supplier, Watchmaker, Individual) – $80
Corporate – (includes up to 3 sales reps) – $155
Sales Rep – Dues Only – $55
Sales Rep – Dues & 4 business card ads – $105
Emeritus Member – $55
Student – $30
Download the application
Download the newsletter advertising contract
Download the directory advertising contract
Why Join The Iowa Jewelers Association?
Today’s challenging marketplace demands that you work smarter, faster and harder to stay profitable. The Iowa Jewelers Association (IJA) is a statewide organization of retail jewelers. It was founded in 1906 with the purpose of promoting the welfare and interest of those engaged in the retail jewelry business. It now has members in each major city and town in the state. The IJA currently has more than 55 member stores. Whether you are seeking marketing tools to help boost your business or educational materials for your employees, IJA offers you a long list of member benefits to benefit you, the retail jeweler.
- Annual Conference Held during the summer months of each year, with educational seminars designed to leave you and your entire staff with ideas and tools to help launch and get you through the busy holiday season.
- Annual Membership Directory & Resource Guide Serves as a valuable resource to jewelers and is designed for use by the entire store staff. It includes a listing of all members and a calendar of events.
- Design Competition As part of its enhancement of the jewelry profession, as well as its dedication to advancing and promoting the business of retail jewelers, the association is proud to sponsor the annual Professional and Apprentice/Advanced Student competition which is held during the annual conference. All entries will be displayed at the annual conference.
- GIA Course Discounts on new enrollments in a distance education eLearning course and/or the Gemology labs.
- Lending Library Offers in-store training courses via VHS/DVDs, audiotapes and books for all store employees. Tape content ranges from product knowledge to sales skills to store security, as well as various bench techniques demonstrated by Master Bench Jewelers.
Lending Library Rental Form
- Seminars Upcoming internet based education options for your staff as well as ongoing educational seminars at the annual conference.
|Iowa Jewelers Association Newsletters:||Winter 2020 Edition|
|Fall 2020 Edition|
|Summer 2020 Edition|
|Spring 2020 Edition|
- Security First! Alerts Through “Constant Contact”, we are able to notify members immediately when a crime or robbery is committed in Iowa and surrounding states. In addition, members are notified regarding other pertinent matters that affect the jewelry industry.
- Trade Shows Membership in the association entitles you to pre-registration privileges at these and many other shows
- JCK Las Vegas
- IJA Annual Conference
- JA-NY Summer Show
- Smart Jewelry Show
- Other Affiliations A prime factor in the success of the Iowa Jewelers has been the close working relationship with local associations and chambers of commerce. Through these local groups, the association is able to maintain an accurate reading of the statewide business climate and then act accordingly.
For more information, contact us.